Are you using the email address that you used to sign up for the Listserv? Did your email address change? The email address that you used to sign up for the Listserv is the only address that will be recognized by the Listserv to post messages. If that is not the problem, make sure you are sending to the correct Listserv address, which is ATTY-LIST@LISTSERV.MUNICODE.COM. If that still does not fix the problem, you may have de-selected the option "Receive copy of own postings" (in the Acknowledgements section). Select that option to receive a copy of your own postings.
Articles in this section
- Listserv Norms
- Listserv file upload using Serv-U
- How do I unsubscribe from the Municipal Attorneys' list?
- Why aren't I receiving Attorney Listserv messages?
- Why can't I send messages to the Listserv group?
- Is there an archive of Listserv messages?
- How do I join?
- Who can join the Municipal Attorney Listserv?